Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Green God Damn

I have made this awesome drink that I want to share with the world, and I hope you love it just as much as I do. It’s called the Green God Damn. This is what you do:

1 bottle of Everclear    
2 gallons of water
2 minute maid lime aide ( the concentrated frozen juice )
2 minute maid lemonade ( the concentrated frozen juice )

And this is how you make it:

1)      Dump out half of the water from each gallon of water.
2)      Then you poor half of the Everclear into each gallon
3)      Put one lime aide and one lemonade into each gallon
4)      Shake up your mix and put it in the freezer for about a half hour to make sure it gets really cold, it’s best tasting when cold.
5)      Poor yourself a glass with a couple ice cubes and enjoy.

Now to warn you, I have seen my friends and myself drink this stuff and it puts you on your ass before you know it. it’s a really good drink, but if your not careful you will be so drunk your going to be grabbing the floor to keep yourself from falling. I hope you enjoy, and Drink UP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment